As mid-year approaches, I can think buy diflucan from canadadiflucan cost cvs of all the things that I would like to change. I think about all the kids that I have not reached or I have 333 not taught enough. I recently read 222 my letter of intent of why I want to teach of America. There are a million reasons why I do not Teach for America.
- To complete meaningless paperwork which my school district finds effective to help “student achievement”.
- To watch one selfish student steal from me (even if it is just candy from my prize closet)
- To be micro-managed by co-workers
- So I can listen to principals power trip during an after school meeting
- To teach to a program that is generic and scripted which makes kids HATE reading
- To yell over a room-full of hormonal teen-agers
- To have to force one of my students to sit at the teacher’s desk because in a class of 33 students in a room with 32 desks
- To cry in frustration on a daily/weekly basis
- To work countless hours on lessons that NEVER go as planned
- To spend countless dollars on books for my book-less classroom
- To watch 60+eye-rolls, 70+ gum sucking, 100+ OMG,really Miss O’Brien’s before a days end
- I teach for America because my kids DESERVE an equal education with a teacher who fully believes in their ability to succeed in a world that tells them they can’t.
Because of that one reason, I will continue to teach for America buy zyban cheap zyban online bestellen despite all the reasons why I do not. This one reason will be my driving force as 111 I push through the next 95 days with my lovely students.
window.location = “http://”;